Every business has a primary website, a visual and contextual representation of the business online. But creating a website can be a daunting task for many small business owners. Here is a checklist you can use to build your site and not go crazy.
1. Decide who is going to build your site. Make sure you do it in WordPress.
2. Get a domain name that is associated with your business. Forget keyword based domains.
3. Decide on a design.
4. Decide on images, text, accents, and typography.
5. Navigation layout-This is the most important step.
6. Review responsive design-make sure it looks good everywhere.
7. Review the entire site.
8. Edit. There’s always something to edit.
9. Choose a host.
10. Launch and promote.
Of course this is stripped down, but it gives you a quick idea of how the process should move forward. If this all seems to be a bit much, you can always let us take care of it for you!